Special issues of diagnosis and treatment in otolaryngology, craniofacial area and the vision 2019
Dates: March 11-12, 2019
Online registration is required.
No admission without registration confirmation.
(deadline – gennaio 12, 2014)
This conference will be a great opportunity
for colleagues from all countries
to share the latest achievements, main topics of the conference being allergy,
audiolology, cochlear implants, head & neck oncology,
sinus surgery, skull base surgery, snoring and OSA, voice disorders.
Invited Symposia & Workshops:
Presidential Symposium: First-in-Human Trials of Neurotechnology: Past, Present and Future
Structural and Physiological Development of Auditory Synapses
- Auditory Neural Remodeling by Environmental Noise and Other Background Sounds
- Cochlear Neurodegeneration in Noise and Aging – From Animal Models to Human Temporal Bones
- Consider Bone-Conducted Hearing
- Neurotrophins: Their Function in Survival, Neurite Growth, Functional Diversification and Maintenance
- Central Vestibular Control of Essential Autonomic Functions
- Vestibular Related Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Central Consequences of Deafness
- Recent Developments in Cochlear Implant Research
- Macro to Micro: The Role of Spike Timing Dependent Plasticity and Neural Hypersynchrony in Disease
- Dynamics of Attention and Learning in the Auditory System
- Workshop: Poster Session for Students and Post-Docs, Elevator-Pitch Style
Young Investigator Symposia: Cochlear Mechanotransduction
Call for Poster Abstracts:
Abstract submission deadline: febbraio 01, 2018
Acceptance notification: febbraio 09, 2018
The Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit your research in the form of a one-page abstract (2500 characters) . We welcome scholarly research-based submissions . Case study abstracts will also be welcomed.
Abstracts should include unpublished material and data. Material that has been formally published by the abstract submission dates will not be accepted. Most abstracts without data to support findings will be rejected. però, abstracts that describe study design and methods for well-developed and/or funded studies (i.e., no abstracts for pilot or preliminary studies) may be considered for poster presentation depending on abstract quality.
All abstracts will be anonymously peer reviewed, scored and chosen on merit for poster presentation.
Individuals whose abstract are selected will be required to register for the meeting; abstracts from authors who do not register will not be accepted.
Conditions of participation for participants:
Registration Package includes simultaneous translation from Russian to English language , certificate of participation (English language) ,participation in scientific sessionS, conference materials, visit to the exhibition and 10-30% discount for accomodation in hotel.
(deadline – gennaio 12, 2018)
From Europe to Russia from 50 euro ( one way) : http://wizzair.com/?language=EN