New approaches to prevention, diagnosis and treatment of lung diseases
Dates: aprile 03, 2021
È richiesta la registrazione online.
Nessuna ammissione senza conferma di registrazione.
(deadline – gennaio 12, 2020)
The objective of the conference is to bring together leading
pulmonary and infectious diseases clinical and basic scientists,
practicing clinicians, industry leaders and trainees for two days of talks
and discussions focusing on pulmonary infections. Information derived
from rapidly emerging diagnostic and therapeutic modalities as well as the
role of infections in chronic lung diseases make this topic of significant
interest to the pulmonary and infectious diseases communities.
ORDINE DEL GIORNO:
- 1. Diagnostics of tuberculosis in terms of drug-resistant strains of Mycobacterium tuberculosis and HIV infections.
- 2. Modern approaches to treatment of multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis and tuberculosis with expanded resistance.
- 3. Co-infection of tuberculosis/HIV: new and C cases of diseases.
- 4. Chronic bronchitis: spread, etiology of aggravation, trattamento.
- 5. Pressing issues on diagnostics and treatment of chronic wheezing illnesses.
- 6. Community-acquired and hospital-acquired pneumonia: classification, diagnostics and treatment.
- 7. Antibacterial therapy of low respiratory tract infections.
- 8. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: diagnostics and treatment.
- 9. Problems of occupational pathology.
- 10. Inborn defects and inherited lung diseases.
- 11. Burning issues of thoracic surgery.
09:30-10:00 Infections and critical patients: emerging problems and clinical strategies
10.00-10.30 How to optimise antibiotic use in respiratory infections10.30-11.00 Imaging in the management of thoracic malignancies11.00-11.20 How to encourage compliance with therapy
11.20-11.50 Tuberculosis: innovations in clinical and public health management
11.50-12.10 Endoscopic lung volume reduction
12.10-12.30 Obstructive sleep-disordered breathing throughout childhood: diagnosi, associated morbidity and treatment
13.00-13.30 How to build an experimental animal lung lab
13.30-14.00 Paediatric respiratory medicine
14.00-14.30 Cardiopulmonary exercise testing in the evaluation of patients with respiratory diseases
14.30-15.00 New technology assessment in COPD
15.00-15.30 Spirometry knowledge and basic skills
15.40-16.00 New insights in gas exchange: physiological aspects and clinical application
16.00-16.30 NIV in growth areas
16.30-17.00 Assessing the health status and quality of life in asthma and COPD patients
17.00-17.20 Diagnostic tests for paediatric pulmonologists
17.20-17.40 Respiratory complications of obese patients
17.40-18.00 An update of invasive staging of the mediastinum
Call for Poster Abstracts:
Abstract submission deadline: marzo 20
Acceptance notification: marzo 22
The Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit your research in the form of a one-page abstract (2500 characters) . We welcome scholarly research-based submissions . Case study abstracts will also be welcomed.
Abstracts should include unpublished material and data. Material that has been formally published by the abstract submission dates will not be accepted. Most abstracts without data to support findings will be rejected. però, abstracts that describe study design and methods for well-developed and/or funded studies (cioè., no abstracts for pilot or preliminary studies) may be considered for poster presentation depending on abstract quality.
All abstracts will be anonymously peer reviewed, scored and chosen on merit for poster presentation.
Individuals whose abstract are selected will be required to register for the meeting; abstracts from authors who do not register will not be accepted.
(deadline – gennaio 12, 2020)