CANCER – 2021
Dates: aprile 25, 2021
This meeting will serve as a valuable forum for the presentation
and discussion of newly available data across various
malignancies including all cancers.
Participants will be provided with updates on practice-changing data
in a practical and interactive format, fostering discussion,
and impacting clinical outcomes for patients.
Giorno 1 – Optimising Clinical Development in Oncology
- Targeted therapies in clinical development; antibody, vaccini & cell-based therapies
- Overcoming the mechanisms of cancer drug resistance
- Co-development of combined oncology therapies
- Identifying appropriate clinical endpoints
- Strategies to reach critical go/no-go decisions earlier
- Novel technologies for imaging in drug development
- Pharmacovigilance & patient safety
- Integrating biomarkers in clinical development & trials
Giorno 2 – Operational Challenges of Oncology Clinical Trials
- Establishing the correct trial population; emerging markets, global trials
- Adaptive clinical trial design
- Appropriate site selection
- Regulatory considerations
- Clinical trial management
- Patient recruitment and retention strategies
- Successfully maintaining CRO relationships
- Effective use of clinical data & eClinical solutions
Call for abstracts
Deadline for submission: 10/09/2020
The late abstract should contain newly achieved scientific work and results. The abstract has to be one full page (size A4, 210 x 297 mm) plus 1 a 3 explanatory pages with more detailed information about the work.
The abstract written in English and single spaced should include:
- Applicable topic
- Full title
- Full name, affiliation, address, phone/fax/e-mail of one author for all correspondence
- For all other co-authors, full name, affiliation and e-mail
- Short introductive summary (approx. 1,000 characters) for publication in the Programme Planner
- Purpose of the work
- Scientific innovation and relevance
- Results and Conclusions
For questions concerning abstracts, please contact:
|Ms. Kristina Zadorina email@example.com|
The attendees of this event will get a chance to take part in:
- master class on modern instrumental methods of diagnostics of rheumatic diseases- ultrasounds, MRI, osseo densitometry.
- master class on increasing effective drug treatment of patients with rheumatic diseases.
Conditions of participation for participants:
Registration Package includes certificate of participation (English language) ,participation in scientific sessionS, conference materials, visit to the exhibition and 10-30% discount for accomodation in hotel.
Online registration is required.No admission without registration confirmation.
(deadline – November 01, 2020)