Terapia con células madre – 2019
conferencia médica internacional
01-02 octubre, 2019
Attica Vravrona – Grecia
(plazo de inscripción – junio 27, 2018)
Día 1 (octubre 01,2019)
9.00 – 9.15 Bienvenida y Presentación
9.15-10.00 Spinal Cord Injury and Tratamiento de células madre
10.00-10.45 Multiple System Atrophy and Stem Cell Treatment
10.45 – 11.00 Coffee break
11.00 -12.00 Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Stem Cell Treatment
12.00 -13.00 Cerebral Palsy and Stem Cell Treatment
14.00 -15.00 Stroke and Stem Cell Treatment
15.00 – 16.00 Parkinson’s Disease and Stem Cell Treatment
Día 2 (octubre 02,2019)
9.00 – 1o.00 Multiple Sclerosis and Stem Cell Treatment
10.00 Muscular Dystrophy and Stem Cell Treatment
10.45 -11.00 Coffee break
11.00 Batten Disease and Stem Cell Treatment
12.00 -12.30 Scleroderma and Stem Cell Treatment
12.30-13.00 Diabetes and Stem Cell Treatment
14.00-14.40 Stem cells and longevity
14.40 -15.20 Innovative Strategies to Target Cancer Stem Cells
15.20 -15.50 Poster Session
16.00-17.00 Concluding Remarks
Aquis Mare Nostrum Hotel Thalasso
GR – 190 03 Attica Vravrona – Grecia
For accomodation please , kindly email us at SC2019@nbscience.com
(plazo de inscripción – junio 27, 2018)
BUY TODAY FOR €699
€1000 SAVE UP TO 30%!
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions are subjected to change from time to time without prior notice.
- SC2014 Materials. You will receive the SC 2019 documentation/materials, your personal name badge at the registration desk at Aquis Mare Nostrum Hotel Thalasso .
- Registration Desk Opening Hours. The registration desk will open from 01 - 02 oct 2019, 09:00 - 16:00.
- Travel and Transportation. All delegates are responsible for arranging their own travel and transportation.
- Entry Visa Requirement. Delegates are advised to check with the Consulate/Embassy of Singapore in their country on the visa requirements. Please note visa processing may take up to four weeks. We recommend you to apply as early as possible before the SC2014 2014. The SC2019 Secretariat will not be held liable for any failed visa applications.
- Credit Card payment (VISA/MasterCard)
Please note that debits to your credit card will appear as NBScience Ltd on the statement.
- Bank Transfer
The bank transfer payment mode is available up till 4 junio 2018. After this date, all payments must be made via credit card.
For registration enquiries, kindly email us at SC2019@nbscience.com
Summit attendees are responsible for their own hotel reservations.
Registration Policy. The SC 2019 registration policy is as follow and applies to all individual and group registrations.
- Cancellation and Refund. All cancellation requests must be submitted in official writing by fax, letter or email to NBScience Ltd, The Official Registration and Accommodation Agency. For all cancellation requests received before and on 04 Mayo 2018, a cancellation fee of 25% of the total registration fees will be applicable. For all cancellation requests received from 05 Mayo 2018 a 04 jul 2018, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total registration fees will be applicable. No refunds will be permitted for cancellations received after 04 jul 2018. All refunds will be made within 3 months after the event.
- Modification and Substitution. All modification and substitution requests must be submitted in official writing by fax, letter or email to NBScience Ltd, The Official Registration and Accommodation Agency. For replacement of a delegate under individual registration, written permission from the original registered delegate will be required, along with full contact details of the substituted delegate. For replacement of delegates under a group registration, the substitution must be from the same organization. An administrative fee of 75 EUROS will be applicable for such requests received after 04 jul 2018.
- Member Registration. In the event that the membership is not verified, the SC2019 Secretariat reserves the right to revert the member registration to the standard rate based on the date of original online/offline registration and the delegate would be required to pay the remaining balance prior to the SC2019.
- Outstanding Balance. All delegates are advised to arrange for full payment prior to the SC2019 to avoid any delays in collecting their badges and materials on-site. No badges and materials will be issued to delegates with an outstanding payment.