Title: Pubic Health – 2018
Date: 25 Oct 2012- 26 Oct 2018
Conditions of participation for participants:
Registration Package includes transportation ( from\to airport, from\to conference venue), simultaneous translation from Ukrainian or Russian to English language , certificate of participation (English language) ,participation in scientific sessions, conference materials, visit to the exhibition and 10-30% discount for accomodation in hotel.
(deadline – February 30, 2018)
Beginning of the registration — 09:30 a.m.
Opening of the conference — 10:00 a.m.
• The role of radiological research in providing quality medical services to people in Ukraine
• Rational approach to equipping medical institutions with radiology equipment
• Ensuring quality X-ray as part of medical assistance for the population of Ukraine
• Ensuring quality radionuclide diagnostics as part of medical assistance for the population of Ukraine
• Burning issues: maintenance of radiological equipment (
• On preparation of medical physicists and specialists in engineering for radiology field in Ukraine
Meeting on licensing of activities in using the sources of ionized beams in medical radiology
Meeting of deputy heads of departments of technical higher institutions where the representatives of companies-manufacturers of radiological equipment will take part as well as companies engaged in service maintenance of radiology equipment. Subject: Preparation of specialists in engineering for medical radiology (
Medical services market in Ukraine. Legal aspects
Standards of treatment. Interrelations between official and private healthcare
- Review of the medical services market in Ukraine
- Legal collisions of private healthcare market: the license terms, rights and powers of the market players
- Medical institution — doctor — patient relationship. Rules of relationships and responsibility
- Governmental and private medicine — partnership and competition. The role of commercial medicine in healthcare reform
- Legal aspects of public-private partnerships and their benefits for private clinics
- The path of reforming and development of private medicine in Poland
CONF.HALL № 15/13
The FIRST international congress
PreventiON. Anti-aging. ukraine
SCHEDULE OF CONGRESS:
Congress Opening Ceremony
CONF.HALL № 14
Anti-Aging – a new philosophy of preventive medicine
• Anti-aging strategies in modern medicine.
• Hormonal continuum of aging and its possible slowdown. PhD
• Diagnostic programs in anti-aging medicine.
• New knowledge about life in harmony with the genome and environment give longevity. Prof. O.
• Accelerated aging: psychosomatic embodiment of self-destructive behavior.
• Aging of skeletal system: prevention possibilities.
• Anti-aging approaches in modern aesthetic medicine.
• Possibilities of pharmaceutical care to geriatric patients.
Cardiovascular risk: the role of primary prevention
• The concept of risk factors in primary cardiovascular prevention
• Environmental medicine.
• Possibilities of SCORE scale using in Ukraine.
• Arterial hypertension as a factor of cardiovascular risk: possibilities of control.
• Multifocal atherosclerosis: prevention and treatment.
• Overweight management – from diet to surgery.
• Alpha and Omega of the primary cardiovascular prevention.
The notion of quality of life in the concept of psychosomatics
• Quality of Life: possibilities of assessment and control during chronic diseases.
• Psychological aspects of quality of life.
• Modern rating scales of quality of life in cardiology.
• Civilization diseases: the ratio of quality of life and longevity.
• Symptoms control and quality of life in cardiology: the place of surgery. P
• Psycho-cardiologic preoperative management of patients undergoing cardiovascular surgery
• Gender aspect of quality of life.
CONF.HALL № 13
Presentation of the book “121 ways how to live 121 years and longer …”
• Advancing the Anti-aging Medical Model Worldwide:
• Ukrainian edition of the book “121 ways how to live 121 years and longer …”– an effective instrument of public education on healthy lifestyl
• Gender medicine in the concept of anti-aging.
• Chronic diseases’ prevention as the concept of socially responsible pharmaceutical company.
Workshop “Rhythm control in atrial fibrillation – general-practice”
Strategies of aesthetic medicine in the concept of Anti-Aging
• Onychodystrophy: clinical presentation and differential diagnosis.
• Medical peelings: from local to anti-aging action. Pr
• Modern approaches to men skin aging prevention. M
• Hair loss in dermatologist’s and cosmetologist’s practice.
• Photo-protection in the context of preventive medicine.
• Comparison aspects of clinical display of various types of skin scars and its treatment strateg
Diabetes and metabolic syndrome as multidisciplinary diseases
• Cardiovascular risk – calculation and control features during diabetes.
• Optimization of hypolipidemic therapy in patients with diabetes
• Erectile dysfunction in patients with diabetes.
• Metabolic syndrome – cardiological and endocrinological approaches.
• Advanced dialogue: education of a patient with diabetes (the role of medical and patient organizations).
CONF.HALL № 16
Roundtable “Possibilities of vitamin prevention during pregnancy”: discussion of obstetrician-gynecologists, neonatologists, scientists, organizers of public health.
Prevention concept in Sport medicine
• Safety and effectiveness of physical training: what an average person should know?
• Monitoring of safety features in sports competitions.
• Doping problem in sports medicine.
• Screening examination of athletes.
• Cardiovascular compensation during intensive physical exercises.
CONF.HALL № 14
Acute cardiovascular developments: possibilities of secondary prevention
• Possibilities of secondary prevention of cardiovascular developments in patients with atherosclerosis.
• Treatment of ventricular arrhythmias.
• Prevention features of cardiovascular complications in diabetic patients.
• Hypertension treatment in patients with diabetes
• Primary prevention of strokes.
• Metabolism in the myocardium: realities of therapeutic correction.
• Aggressive hypolipidemic therapy in secondary cardiovascular prevention.
• Organoprotection in hypertensive patients – what a practicing therapist should know.
• Nephroprotection in patients with hypertension and atherosclerosis.
Musculoskeletal system diseases: from controlling symptoms to age aspects
• Osteoporosis in Ukraine: epidemiology of the epidemic.
• Modern prevention strategies of osteoporosis.
• Osteoarthritis – therapy that modifies the course of diseases.
• Quality lifestyle of patients with rheumatic diseases: the importance of biological therapy.
• The syndrome of chronic pain in geriatrics.
Treatment and prevention of infectious diseases
• Viral hepatitis.
• TORCH-infections in pregnant women.
• Meningitis – differential diagnosis, treatment principles.
• Cytomegalovirus infection or Epstein-Barr virus. R.
Theoretical and practical dialogue “Bioethics and Law”
• Legal issues of prevention and anti-aging.
• Bioethics: gender and age.
CONF.HALL № 15
FORUM: INNOVATIONS IN TREATMENT OF DIFFERENT DISEASES
13:00-13:20 15-year experience in embolization of fallopian arteries in Ukraine (
13:20-13:40 Innovative methods of treating inflammatory diseases by the direct transportation of antibiotics.
13:40-14:00 Application of phytomedicines as part of the complex treatment of infectious somatic and chronic diseases
14:00-14:30 Questions, discussion
From Europe to Ukraine from 50 Euros ( one way) : http://wizzair.com/?language=EN