Rejuvenation (anti aging)
Symptoms/Diagnosis: Interested in Rejuvenation/Anti-aging Therapy
Treatment Date: October 2017
Treatment Results: The treatment was a life changing affaire for him and gave him back his youth. In his own words, in an interview conducted in March 2017, our patient mentioned that since the treatment, his knee pains have disappeared, his short term memory is back, and amazingly, he does not need to use his glasses anymore to drive his car and read his emails and daily newspaper. However, the bigger telling tale of this success story is that since undergoing our therapy, this family doctor has been coming back every 3 to 4 months to bring patients from his own clinic as well as referrals to come benefit from our various stem cell therapy programs.
Patients have come for rejuvenation and anti-aging therapy, but some of them have also come to treat more serious ailments including severe cases of diabetes, arthritis, and erectile dysfunction.
Name: K. B.
LETTER FROM THE PATIENT: “I am 74 years young I have been healthy most of my life, other than the occasional colds, flu and headaches caused by stress. I’ve always experienced lots of physical vitality. I had cataract surgery after which one of my eyes developed a herpes outbreak which, aside from being painful and almost rendering me blind, stressed me out to the max.
I was forced to take heavy anti-viral medication, which caused some bad side effects. A few months later I developed stomach ulcers caused by h-pylori bacteria. I was put on an intense 2-week anti-biotic regimen. The side effects were devastating and I felt like I would never feel strong and vital again. That’s when I knew I had to do something out of the ordinary to get my health and vitality back.
Treatment Date: December 2017
Chronic Pain and Arthritis
Name: A. F.
Symptoms/Diagnosis: Fibromyalgia/Chronic fatigue
Treatment Date: July 2017
Name: S. S. Age: 49
Symptoms/Diagnosis: She suffers from diabetes and related complications including a blurred vision and farsightedness (hyperopia) at 600. Her HbA1C factor is at 7.8% (according to the American Diabetes Association, an HbA1C factor above 6.5% is an indication of diabetes). She can barely see on the day of her treatment.
Treatment Date: 21 August and September 3 2017
Evaluation after Therapy: 18 September, 2 weeks after her latest stem cell therapy
Treatment Results: Her HbA1C is down to 6.1% and her eyesight is down at 300. She also reported important physical improvements including:
- More strength – used to sleep all day long on Sundays
- Walks straight forward and quicker – used to wobble all over
- Looks healthier – used to look strained with pale haggard face
- Her Hematocrit level (Hct – a way to measure a person’s complete blood count” ) increased from 31 to 36. A normal range for female is 37-48.
- Improvement of her eyesight – she can see once again the clouds in the sky
- No more treatment needed from the eye doctor
Name: P. S. Age: 71
Symptoms/Diagnosis: At age 71, his health condition is normal. He has slight allergies and some sneezing early mornings. He is also bald at the middle of his head as he started losing his hair from middle age on. A peculiar issue with this patient is that he has suffered from stuttering since he was born. This is something he has learned to live with and accepted long time ago that there was no cure for it.
Treatment Date: March 2017
Evaluation after Therapy: 6 months later
Treatment Results: Aftertherapy, his sneezing disappeared a few weeks later as well as he also noticed new hair growth. His endurance, strength and energy also went up. He could notice the difference quite readily since he is an avid golfer and his game level increased a few notch. Most unusual though, his stuttering went away. He now enjoys a second lease on life singing at karaoke bars with friends. And for the first time ever, he can now argue back with his wife and sometimes win an argument.
Within the last few years scientists focusing their work on stem cell therapy have accomplished greater progress by switching from studying controversial embryonic stem cell benefits to adult stem cell therapy and therapies involving umbilical cord stem cell samples received via cord blood banking process. According to their findings, adult stem cell therapy treatments have less chances of being rejected by a patient, therefore increasing his recovery rates. When using patientвs own skin stem cells, theres no need to administer immune suppressing drugs as in instances of using embryonic stem cell therapy, which could be debilitating for the patient in the long run. In addition, adult stem cells are easier and less controversial to obtain, making this stem cell therapy a very promising medical field of research for the future. Lets take a look at the top 10 benefits of adult stem cell therapy for mankind.
1. Anti-aging benefits of stem cell therapy is ability to live longer and enjoy life at the fullest even in your 80 and 90s. Stem cell injections could be your fountain of youth by restoring your organs, tissues and systems that get worn out over time as we age. No more saggy skin, achy joints, poor eyesight and weak heart, you can rejuvenate yourself and look and feel younger.
2. Diabetes benefits could be accomplished by injecting a patient with stem cells that have a potential to produce new producing cells, therefore ending the need for blood glucose monitoring . Stem cell diabetes treatment focuses on newly diagnosed diabetes patients with poorly but still functioning pancreas to encourage its cure with stem cell therapy.
3. Transplantology benefits are numerous for people who have been waiting for years to find a suitable donor. With stem cell therapy theres a potential to coax stem cells to grow into a new tissue or organ that is biocompatible to the transplant receiver virtually eliminating chances of organ rejection. The stem cell transplant taken from a patients own body called an autologous stem cell transplant can help people cure many deadly illnesses like myeloma and start living the life to the fullest.
4. Stem cell hair regrowth is a very promising field of medical science that will end hair loss struggle for male and female patients alike. Though, hair stem cell therapy is not very common at this point, the general theory suggests that in the future skin cell stems will be harvested from a patients hair producing follicles, implanted in bald areas and coaxed to produce new hair growing follicles, thus creating new hair growth.
5. Spinal cord injuries stem cell therapy is a very promising field of research that can help many para- and quadriplegic patients who are wheelchair bound and help them start walking again. Patients own stem cells harvested from bone marrow or other areas can be concentrated in a lab setting and later re-introduced into patients bodies in hopes to repair spinal cord tissues and restore mobility.
6. Stem cell for treating senile dementia and Alzheimers is one of the future benefits that this type of research can bring about. Though, the stem cell treatment to repair faulty neuron cells is still in the research phase, millions of Alzheimers sufferers can potentially get full of partial relief, or at least slow down the progression of this serious condition that brings so much pain to patients and their families.
7. Growing limbs for amputation patients is still a little farfetched and might not sound realistic but currently theres a clinical trial going on at the University of Utah that focuses on using stem cell injections into patients with advanced vascular disease who are at a high risk of amputation. These stem cells can virtually create new and healthy blood vessels and save patients from the need of undergoing limb amputations.
8. Arthritis stem cell therapy is a huge benefit to humanity as currently there are over 40 million arthritis patients only in the US. Arthritis stem cell treatment can restore joint tissue by producing healthy joint tissue cells and end painful and debilitating condition.
9. Heart disease stem cell therapy is a revolutionary approach to treat a multitude of heart conditions ranging from congestive heart failure, cardiomyopathy and other heart related diseases. The theory behind this treatment is harvesting mesenchymal stem cell from a patients own bone marrow and differentiating them to form new heart cells that are later placed into a patients heart to promote heart tissue repair.
10. Autism stem cell therapy is a godsend for millions of parents struggling to find a cure for their children. Stem cells injections are currently used to repair affected parts of the brain cells in countries like Ukraine, Russia, China and Mexico. While the stem cell therapy for autism is not commonly practiced in the US, the scientific research is widely conducted. Autism stem cell treatment should work on re-growing new and repairing existing cells of the gray and white matter of the brain.