Recent advances in transfusion medicine
Dates: April 01, 2019
Online registration is required.
No admission without registration confirmation.
(deadline – January 12, 2018)
Transfusion medicine topics from donor to patient
will be included in the scientific programme.
Those who are interested in research, new developments
and changing insights will not be disappointed. Those
who are new to the field will find an Academy programme
which will enable them to quickly learn about many aspects
of transfusion medicine. As health workers, the Congress,
gives us the opportunity to achieve the highest standards
in the interests and care of patients because it allows the
exchange of ideas from every corner of the world.
The preliminary scientific program is now available. The scientific committee has selected the following topics for plenary sessions:
- Blood Transfusion Services in 2014
- The Safety of Blood and Alternatives
- Cell Salvage: When and How?
- The Challenges Posed by New Oral Anticoagulants
- Understanding and Monitoring Coagulopathy in Clinical Practice
- Pro/Con Debate: Should Hydroxyethyl Starches Be Abandoned?
- Four practical workshops on highly clinically relevant topics, each repeated twice, will provide an excellent opportunity for clinical discussions and exchange of experience:
- Patient Blood Management—The Basics
- Cell Salvage for the Inexperienced—An Overview of the Available Technologies
- Management of Massive Bleeding—Meet the Experts
- Perioperative and Emergency Management of Oral Anticoagulants
Call for Poster Abstracts:
Abstract submission deadline: March 20, 2018
Acceptance notification: March 22, 2018
The Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit your research in the form of a one-page abstract (2500 characters) . We welcome scholarly research-based submissions . Case study abstracts will also be welcomed.
Abstracts should include unpublished material and data. Material that has been formally published by the abstract submission dates will not be accepted. Most abstracts without data to support findings will be rejected. However, abstracts that describe study design and methods for well-developed and/or funded studies (i.e., no abstracts for pilot or preliminary studies) may be considered for poster presentation depending on abstract quality.
All abstracts will be anonymously peer reviewed, scored and chosen on merit for poster presentation.
Individuals whose abstract are selected will be required to register for the meeting; abstracts from authors who do not register will not be accepted.
Conditions of participation for participants:
Registration Package includes simultaneous translation from Russian to English language , certificate of participation (English language) ,participation in scientific sessions, conference materials, visit to the exhibition and 10-30% discount for accomodation in hotel.
From Europe from 50 Euros ( one way) : http://wizzair.com/?language=EN