Heart Failure 2019
Prevention and treatment of heart failure 2019. International medical conference
Dates: April 25-26, 2019
Acute Heart Failure
Advanced Heart Failure Management – VAD and transplant
Basic Science – Translational
Current evidence-based management
Guidelines & Education
Etiology Phenotypes and Co-morbidities
Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction
Imaging and Biomarkers
Interventions Devices and Telemonitoring
Call for abstracts
Deadline for submission: 02/02/2018
The late abstract should contain newly achieved scientific work and results. The abstract has to be one full page (size A4, 210 x 297 mm) plus 1 to 3 explanatory pages with more detailed information about the work.
The abstract written in English and single spaced should include:
- Applicable topic
- Full title
- Full name, affiliation, address, phone/fax/e-mail of one author for all correspondence
- For all other co-authors, full name, affiliation and e-mail
- Short introductive summary (approx. 1,000 characters) for publication in the Programme Planner
- Purpose of the work
- Scientific innovation and relevance
- Results and Conclusions
For questions concerning abstracts, please contact:
|Ms. Kristina Zadorina firstname.lastname@example.org|
The attendees of this event will get a chance to take part in:
- master class on modern instrumental methods of diagnostics of rheumatic diseases- ultrasounds, MRI, osseo densitometry.
- master class on increasing effective drug treatment of patients with rheumatic diseases.
Conditions of participation for participants:
Registration Package includes certificate of participation (English language) ,participation in scientific sessions, conference materials, visit to the exhibition and 10-30% discount for accomodation in hotel.
Online registration is required.No admission without registration confirmation.
(deadline – February 02, 2018)