New methods of diagnosis and treatment of atherosclerosis prevention. medical conference
Dates: November 14, 2016
Panareti Coral Bay hotel,Cyprus
MAIN TOPICS Epidemiology of Atherosclerosis Aetiology and Pathophysiology of Atherosclerosis
Genetics and Pharmacogenomics Associated Risk Factors and Atherosclerosis
Target Organ Damage Diagnostic Procedures Clinical Trials on Atherosclerosis
Drug Treatment Resistant Hypertension Hypertensive Emergencies Secondary Hypertension Integrated Treatment in Special Conditions Pharmacoeconomical and Cost-Benefit Aspect Metabolic Syndrome Gender Difference in Atherosclerosis
Atherosclerosis and the Kidney
Atherosclerosis and the Heart
Atherosclerosis and the Brain
Atherosclerosis and Fundoscopy
Compliance to Treatment
Call for abstracts
Deadline for submission: 10/09/2015
The late abstract should contain newly achieved scientific work and results. The abstract has to be one full page (size A4, 210 x 297 mm) plus 1 to 3 explanatory pages with more detailed information about the work.
The abstract written in English and single spaced should include:
- Applicable topic
- Full title
- Full name, affiliation, address, phone/fax/e-mail of one author for all correspondence
- For all other co-authors, full name, affiliation and e-mail
- Short introductive summary (approx. 1,000 characters) for publication in the Programme Planner
- Purpose of the work
- Scientific innovation and relevance
- Results and Conclusions
For questions concerning abstracts, please contact:
|Ms. Kristina Zadorina email@example.com|
The attendees of this event will get a chance to take part in:
- master class on modern instrumental methods of diagnostics of rheumatic diseases- ultrasounds, MRI, osseo densitometry.
- master class on increasing effective drug treatment of patients with rheumatic diseases.
Conditions of participation for participants:
Registration Package includes certificate of participation (English language) ,participation in scientific sessions, conference materials, visit to the exhibition and 10-30% discount for accomodation in hotel.
Online registration is required.No admission without registration confirmation.
(deadline – September 01, 2015)